This company in the region of Brussels is looking for a passionate Back-end developer.
Together with the IT team, you will be working to create scalable and easy to maintain software and to make sure their customers are having as much fun as possible.
- You have a “can do” attitude to keep producing high quality code & functionalities for the end user
- You are willing to be responsible for the architecture & maintenance of the platform
- You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Sciences or you have equivalent experience
- You have at least 2 years of relevant professional experience
- You are fluent in English; Dutch and/or French are a plus
- You know how to code and have experience with multiple languages; two of them at least being Object Oriented
- You believe that if you know how to code, you can adapt and learn regardless of the stack / architecture used
- You have experience developing, delivering and maintaining APIs and backend tools
- You've dealt with one or more flavors of SQL implementation and writing queries is a natural reflex
- You understand and have experience with transactions and data modeling
- You’re not afraid to deal with huge amounts of data
- You believe clean code is important but you’re not afraid of dealing with a legacy code base
- You have experience with a source control implementation
- You have knowledge of and experience with at least one of the following languages: C#, .Net, java, python or php
- Experience with 'Intersystems Caché Scripting' is a plus
- Understanding of advanced security protocols and secured development processes is a plus
A family business with human values at heart
An agile & ambitious environment
A culture of continuous development & growth
An attractive & competitive remuneration package based on your skills & seniority
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel
mogelijk contact met je op.