- You help with the preparation of automation projects;
- You make work specifications, are responsible for budget planning, technical designs,…;
- You manage the contracts with the suppliers;
- You take care of a good timing, price and quality of the products from the supplier;
- Have an eye on quality, safety and the environment during the work processes;
- You take into account that specific countries have specific norms and laws.
A dynamic, innovative and successful company, specialized in industrial automatization with worldwide projects, is looking for a work planner to complete their growing team.
- You have a technical bachelor or master degree;
- You have knowledge of Dutch and English, both written and spoken;
- Drivers license B;
- Willingness to travel abroad (including America);
- You like to sort things out.
You will receive a permanent contract completed with:
- health insurance
- a company car
- fuel card
- group insurance
You will work in an innovative, growing company which gives you new challenges on a daily basis.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel
mogelijk contact met je op.