- Analyzing the requirements for a production/manufacturing processes.
- Leading & support a team of engineers who's responsible for the development of the controls architecture & software design of a production/manufacturing process.
- Monitor, control & support the creation, development, completion and implementation of the software design of complex automated systems including e.g. conveyor systems, robots, automated storage and retrieval systems transport & handling systems,...
- Troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Working collaboratively with engineers, designers, drafters, project managers of varying disciplines.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, contractors and relevant authorities.
- Completes recommendations in writing for ideas related to productivity improvement, cost reduction and improvement of customer satisfaction.
- Performs complex technical interchange and knowledge transfer for both processes and application of products to system design.
- Interprent mechanical and electrical design drawings for software requirements.
- Research supplier products for assembly components.
- Monitor, control & support the functional analysis of the system/process and the conversation into an automated program based on the given requirements and specifications. (PLC, Visualization (HMI), Bus systems, Drive systems, Servo control,...)
An international operating comprehensive engineering company with a core activity in offering custom made solutions in the field of industrial automation.
- Qualified technician in automation/electrical engineering or mechatronics
- Experience in following fields : automotive, BIW, powertrain, paint, aviation, assembly
- Experience in Siemens S7 (Classic, TIA portal, Distributed safety) and/or Rockwell (Allen Bradley)
- Knowledge of codes and standards applicable to industrial control systems
- 5-7 Years work experience as automation/software controls engineer
- Prociciency in Eplan P8
- Affinity with Robotics programming (Kuka, ABB, Fanuc, Comau,...) and Robot work cell integration.
- Good communication and social skills
- Good structural and analytic insight
- You can work independently and also in a team
- Open mindset to new technologies
- Fluent in English
- Extensive travel during project start-ups and willing to flexible work schedule.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel
mogelijk contact met je op.