Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
A competitive financial package - in addition to your salary, they offer bonus opportunity and fringe benefits.
They offer their own fitness center and free fresh fruit.
You will have ongoing learning opportunities for growth and development throughout your career.
For our client in the region of Antwerp, we are looking for an Automation Engineer.
You will have a variety of responsibilities to maintain high quality standards of the dosing systems such as:
- Design, assemble, run, test and upgrade systems, best practices and processes to improve quality of output;
- Develop, configure and optimize industrial processes;
- Work with PLC-software;
- Perform process simulations, design calculations, Process Optimization;
- Select specific components for new installations;
- Develop and design P&ID’s, electrical schematics (SEE Electrical), user manuals and installation guides;
- Reparation of systems and/or components;
- Introduce and maintain Bill of Materials as necessary;
- Carry out quality control on goods, material, etc.;
- Report QC-problems;
- Interpret client requirements, identify and address design parameters and engineering problems;
- Assist Service & Support Manager at working out quotations;
- All the tasks mentioned in the System Procedures and the Internal Instructions of the quality system.
The company provides ingredients to feed a growing population with its commitment to the quality, safety and efficacy of food, feed and health-related products to customers in more than 120 countries.
It is a company with more than 2,800 employees worldwide and operations in 90 countries.
Are you a person who likes to think out of the box into solutions with a strong analytical mindset and the ability to work on automation and electrical projects?
We are looking for you!
What are the requirements?
- Having 1 to 5 years’ experience in an industrial environment;
- Holding a Bachelor Degree in Electromechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineer;
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of mechanical schemes and able to draw in Inventor;
- Familiar with PLC’s and HMI;
- Having a strong affinity for industrial automation;
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills;
- Fluent in English;
- Accurate and Quality oriented.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature.
Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.