Cette page a été éditée automatiquement par un moteur de traduction. Toutes nos excuses pour les éventuelles fautes de frappe !
As an HVAC Draftsman in the region of Lokeren, you’ll be the one responsible for:
- Design of the mechanical diagrams, implementation and detailed drawings of new or existing installations;
- Revision of diagrams and drawings;
- Measurement taking on site for ongoing projects;
- Making measurement statements and AS built plans;
- Your drawings will be used for construction on site. For this you work closely with the project manager and site manager on site.
An experienced engineering and installation company for technical installations on the professional and semi-industrial market is looking for an experienced HVAC draftsman to strengthen their dynamic team.
Founded in 2003, the company has grown to a group of three that oversees the engineering, construction and maintenance of technical installations that vary form air conditioning to heating, ventilation, cooling, fire protection, plumbing and piping. As an HVAC draftsman you’ll be engaged in the preparatory studies for installations in the Flanders and Brussels region.
In the function of HVAC Draftsman, they’re looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- A degree in a technical field (graduate construction or electromechanics is a plus);
- Proficient in AutoCAD;
- Knowledge of additional packages such as Cadac, Nordined, Stabicad or Revit is a plus;
- Good spatial technical insight, work accurately and have a passion for technical drawing;
- A proactive thinker;
- Communitive, versatile with the right team spirit in mind;
- You have a driving license B.
Are some of the qualifications above not in line with your specific experience or knowledge and does this hold you back to respond? Do not hesitate and contact us for further information, because based on your background we gladly look for opportunities that match your needs.
- An exciting position in a stable company;
- Support for further development of your competences in a professional and pleasant environment;
- An attractive salary package supplemented with extra-legal benefits such as group and hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers,...;
- Emploi à long terme et à temps plein ;
- Assistance regarding relocation, integration and administration in Belgium from one of our Consultants.
Postulez à cette offre d'emploi. Nous vous contacterons dès que possible.
vous contacter dès que possible.