This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Young potential SAP Business Consultant
Depending on your degree and experience you will receive a gross monthly salary of € 2400 - € 3200.
This is complemented by extra-legal benefits:
- company car with fuel card
- meal vouchers
- group and hospitalisation insurance
On top of that, there are fun extras:
- 36 days of leave
- coffee corner and company restaurant
- bread machine
- leasing an electric company bicycle
- numerous training opportunities
You will join the cross-company IT team (+100 employees). Are you interested in a deep dive into business processes? Are you analytical and fascinated by the technicality of systems? Do you like working together with many different services and stakeholders? Bingo!
As a young graduate SAP business consultant you are responsible, depending on the internal needs, within a team for the SAP implementation of the finance, sales & logistics, e-commerce and digital systems departments, etc. You will initially receive very thorough training in the in-house developed and supporting systems and applications. You will work in a team, but will also have your own coach to guide you further. As a consultant, you will be in constant contact with the business and work on important (cross-border) projects that are undertaken in accordance with these steps:
- Needs analyses: you determine the user needs through meetings with the business, your internal customer. The specific stakeholder depends on your project (supply chain, logistics, internal sales, ...)
- You translate these needs into solutions that you deliver in specifications and bring people on the same wavelength
- Implementation: you configure the system and write out the specifications for the team of developers. You test the adjustments in a test system and make agreements so that these adjustments are transferred to the business system in a coordinated manner
- You watch over the end result and the match with the initial expectations
- You help with the integration between the SAP systems and other systems
The company where you will be working as a young graduate SAP Business Consultant is a leader in the world of parquet and laminate floors, wooden panels and insulation. Moreover, they are part of an international, financially stable group. They are loved by their employees for the numerous training and growth opportunities both horizontally and vertically, the great freedom, trust and responsibilities they are given, as well as their high-tech machinery and continuous innovations and investments.
You recognise yourself in (several of) the following points:
- You graduate from a Master's degree programme with an economic or IT orientation such as (applied) economic sciences, commercial engineering, information management, electronics-ICT engineer, ...
- Or you graduated in such direction and gained a first work experience
- You are analytical and have a strong IT affinity
- You have an interest in business processes and production context
- You like to have continuous interaction and communication in your role
- You dare to raise critical questions
- You work in a structured way
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
Are you interested in the position, but do you doubt that you can be considered? Feel free to contact me and I will be happy to discuss it!
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.