This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Young potential Java Developer
Depending on your degree and experience you will receive a gross monthly salary of € 2400 - € 3200.
This is complemented by extra-legal benefits:
- company car with fuel card
- meal vouchers
- group and hospitalisation insurance
On top of that, there are fun extras:
- 36 days of leave
- coffee corner and company restaurant
- bread machine
- leasing an electric company bicycle
- numerous training opportunities
- As a Java Developer, you participate in the scrum team. Together with your colleagues, you build digital tools for sales, marketing, customer service, but also for the company's customers. Examples are: the customer platform, the website, CRM application, ...
- You participate in workshops with the business, gather the needs and requirements and test new functionalities
- You participate in functional and technical analyses of the business needs. You work out the technical designs further into technical specifications for development
- You are responsible for the build and test phases of the new functionalities and implement them according to the guidelines and best practices of the platform architects.
- You will work within an extensive IT landscape and come into contact with the latest devops technologies and tools such as Azure Devops, Bamboo Build Server, Dynatrace Application & Server Monitoring, Sentinet API Management, Logicapps, Selenium, ...
- Programming is done with IntelliJ in Java, Spring, Angular, ...
The company where you will be working as Young Graduate Java Developer is a leader in the world of parquet and laminate floors, wooden panels and insulation. Moreover, they are part of an international, financially stable group. They are loved by their employees for the numerous training and growth opportunities both horizontally and vertically, the great freedom, trust and responsibilities they are given, as well as their high-tech machinery and ongoing innovations and investments.
You recognise yourself in (several of) the following points:
- You are a graduate of Applied Computer Science, Master of ICT, Commercial Engineering or TEW with an interest in development
- Or you graduated in such direction and gained a first work experience
- You are interested, subject to further training and support, in delving further into Java
- You have an affinity with e-commerce applications, B2B platforms, ...
- You speak fluent Dutch and English
- You like an environment where you can be entrepreneurial and implement your own ideas
- You like the alternation between team and independent work
Are you interested in the position, but do you doubt that you can be considered? Feel free to contact me and I will be happy to discuss it!
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.