This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Young potential Finance Controller
Depending on your degree and experience you will receive a gross monthly salary of € 2400 - € 3200.
This is complemented by extra-legal benefits:
- company car with fuel card
- meal vouchers
- group and hospitalisation insurance
On top of that, there are fun extras:
- 36 days of leave
- coffee corner and company restaurant
- bread machine
- leasing an electric company bicycle
- numerous training opportunities
As young graduate controller you are responsible for the following tasks:
- For the first month of your career, you will be part of a special programme to get to know the organisation, people and systems. As you grow, you will be given more responsibilities and objectives. Your manager will organise regular feedback moments to support you in this.
- You are the pivotal figure between the accountancy, finance and production departments. You are responsible for the monthly closing and reporting
- You will create KPI overviews for the management, maintain reporting, perform variance analyses and be involved in budget and monthly forecast processes
- You carry out analyses for investment and improvement projects and also do the follow-up for them
- You participate in the development and implementation of new procedures and controls throughout the business unit. You support the business, carry out recurring SOX controls and are involved in various ad hoc analyses and projects
- From your position you are in the perfect position to get to know the entire financial organisation of the company. The content of the job is both varied and sufficiently broad to form the perfect springboard to a further career in finance
The company where you will be working as a young graduate finance controller is a leader in the world of parquet and laminate floors, wooden panels and insulation. Moreover, they are part of an international, financially stable group. They are loved by their employees for the numerous training and growth opportunities both horizontally and vertically, the great freedom, trust and responsibilities they are given, as well as their high-tech machinery and ongoing innovations and investments.
You recognise yourself in (several of) the following points:
- You have graduated from a Master's programme with an economic background such as (applied) economic sciences, commercial engineering, business studies, ...
- Or you graduated in such direction and gained a first work experience
- You have a strong interest in processes in finance and production and affinity with IT applications
- You consider yourself an analytical and punctual person with a great capacity for organisation
- You see yourself as a problem solver
- You want to work in a large environment with international context and projects
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- You are attracted to an environment where you have the opportunity to be entrepreneurial and implement ideas, build a large network and learn a lot
Are you interested in the position, but do you doubt that you can be considered? Feel free to contact me and I will be happy to discuss it!