This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Young potential Finance Auditor
Depending on your degree and experience you will receive a gross monthly salary of € 2400 - € 3200.
This is complemented by extra-legal benefits:
- company car with fuel card
- meal vouchers
- group and hospitalisation insurance
On top of that, there are fun extras:
- 36 days of leave
- coffee corner and company restaurant
- bread machine
- leasing an electric company bicycle
- numerous training opportunities
As Young Graduate Finance Auditor you are the partner of various departments together with your team: finance, sales, HR, operations, ... You will support and advise them to execute their processes correctly. For this you will receive the necessary support and guidance from the company.
You will report to the internal audit director and have the following tasks:
- Together with your colleagues, you perform audits on (sub)processes of the group and gather information on the financial and operational processes and systems of the company. You organise meetings, perform analyses and test internal controls to identify risks, problem areas and opportunities. You assist management in the preparation of recommendations and action plans with the aim of improving the internal control system, efficiency and performance of the business
- You follow up on previous advice and action plans and their concrete elaboration
- You ensure awareness within the business of laws and regulations and the right internal and external procedures and policies
- You objectively test the existing controls within the internal control system, evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of the controls design and implementation, propose improvements and report to management on the compliance with SOX legislation (US framework)
- You identify and develop best practices within the internal audit department to ensure efficiency and compliancy
- You work closely with the colleagues and also the external auditor
- In this position, you are perfectly placed to get to know the entire organisation and all its processes. Your job content is both varied and broad and is thus the perfect springboard for your further career
The company where you will be working as a young graduate finance auditor is a leader in the world of parquet and laminate floors, wooden panels and insulation. Moreover, they are part of an international, financially stable group. They are loved by their employees for the numerous training and growth opportunities both horizontally and vertically, the great freedom, trust and responsibilities they are given, as well as their high-tech machinery and ongoing innovations and investments.
You recognise yourself in (several of) the following points:
- You have graduated from a Master's degree programme with an economic background such as (applied) economic sciences, commercial engineering, business sciences and you are interested in finance and audit
- Or you graduated in such direction and gained a first work experience
- You are an analytical person and work in a structured way
- You can work well independently as well as in a team
- You are a clear communicator
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- You are prepared to travel occasionally to the Group's foreign branches for audit projects
- You are attracted to an environment where you have the opportunity to be entrepreneurial and implement ideas, build a large network and learn a lot
Are you interested in the position, but do you doubt that you can be considered? Feel free to contact me and I will be happy to discuss it!