This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Work Planner Sawmill
You will be working in a growing and dynamic SME that has been in existence for 20 years. The last 5 years, they have grown a lot and currently they have about 30 employees. Furthermore, you will be working in a family environment where there is a nice group spirit. Moreover, you will have a challenging and varied job in which you will be well supported by a colleague who will be retiring in two years' time. Furthermore, you can count on a competitive salary in a 38-hour week where your weekend already starts at 14:00 on Friday.
As work preparer sawmill, you are responsible for the following tasks:
- You are the first link in the production process.
- You plan the production based on the orders you receive and the related deadlines.
- You indicate which materials need to be ordered.
- Based on the orders and plans that you receive from the customers, you will saw pieces to size.
- You ensure a structured follow-up of the planning and work sequence in the sawmill.
Our client is specialised in turning and milling. They produce in all possible materials (steel, stainless steel, plastic and aluminium) at the request of the customer. Both large and small series and piecework. Due to expansion of the existing machinery, they are looking for a work preparator sawmill.
Are you passionate about metalworking? Then be sure to read on.
As a sawmill work planner, you can tick most of the following boxes:
- You have completed a metalworking education or are equivalent through experience.
- You have a very good knowledge of materials.
- You can read plans well.
- You already have experience in the metalworking industry or related.
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch.
- You can work well in a team and contribute to a positive working atmosphere.
- You are very precise and have an eye for detail.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.