This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Maintenance Work Planner
As work planner you will:
- Analysing the maintenance works to be carried out.
- After you have looked into this, you will also ask for quotations from the suppliers and make the necessary orders.
- Besides preventive maintenance, you will also be responsible for curative maintenance. You will do this in consultation with your technical colleagues. You will discuss the planned work, the timing, and the scheduling of colleagues and subcontractors.
- From your experience, you will also give the necessary input to bring improvements to the maintenance strategy.
Together with our client, an international player in the plastics industry, we are looking for a maintenance work preparer. They are active in more than 80 countries, have companies in more than 10 countries and currently employ 3800 people permanently. Despite the size of the company, they try to see each employee as an individual person and through numerous training courses they also try to get the best out of the talent they currently have. They are an innovative player in the market with an eye on sustainability.
We see the following profile as fitting the job of work planner:
- A bachelor's degree in electromechanics or broad, relevant experience.
- You can set priorities and have an analytical side.
- Together with your colleagues, you will work with a focus on results and solutions.
- Knowledge of SAP is a big plus.
You get the chance to develop yourself at an international player in the plastics market. Through their internal training, there are also many opportunities for advancement. Besides this, you will also receive:
- Immediately a permanent contract.
- 32 days of leave.
- Meal vouchers.
- Group insurance.
- Hospitalisation insurance.
- Gross monthly salary depending on your experience.
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.