This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
You will join a fun working environment with a good atmosphere where there is room for entrepreneurship. You will be working in an SME, which means that your work has an immediate impact on the daily operations. This is a full-time job in a 40-hour week which also entitles you to 12 ADV days. You can also count on a correct salary supplemented with hospitalisation insurance and echo vouchers.
As a work planner/planner, you will be responsible for the following range of tasks:
- After a gate is sold, the drawings come to you. You analyse the drawing work and can dissect what materials are needed to get this project into production.
- Apart from the materials needed, you will also plan for production based on the works to be done.
- You ensure that all materials are available, if they are not in stock you arrange for their purchase.
- You proactively follow up with suppliers when ordered materials will arrive, if there are delays you adjust this in the planning.
- You look for new suppliers if necessary and make price comparisons.
Our client focuses on the production of custom-made gates, automation and fencing. They have a leading role as a partner to many wholesalers, placers and private individuals. They mainly operate in the B2B market. They are currently looking for a work planner/planner.
As a work planner/planner, you can largely tick off the items below:
- You have an engineering background and are very good at plan reading.
- You have a very good knowledge of MS Office package including Excel.
- You preferably have experience with ERP/MRP packages (Exact Online).
- You have a proactive attitude.
- You are creative and solution-oriented.
- You can work well independently.
- You are a smooth communicator who interacts with various internal departments (production, purchasing, sales,...)
- You speak and write Dutch very fluently. You also have a good knowledge of English to ensure smooth communication with the welding department.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.