This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Maintenance Work Planner
- An interesting job with many contacts;
- A great start from a well-run company;
- Guidance and support in a professional environment;
- A competitive salary, company car, meal vouchers and hospitalisation insurance;
- Permanent contract, indefinite.
Questions or interest?
>> 014 33 75 67
>> WhatsApp: 0477 71 16 88
- As a Planner you are responsible for the planning and administrative support of the maintenance department of our customers.
- You ensure that the maintenance work proceeds smoothly by drawing up a proper planning of the maintenance tasks, the maintenance technicians to be deployed and the presence of materials.
- You also take care of the technical preparation and follow-up of the work and are responsible for the administration of orders, planning and work performance.
- You also ensure that the work instructions and technical documentation are up to date, and that sufficient spare parts are available.
- Finally, you provide our customer with a comprehensive report on the work carried out.
The company supports maintenance departments of production companies in various sectors all over Limburg and the Antwerp Kempen.
- You have a degree in Industrial Sciences, preferably in an electromechanical field.
- You can look back on at least 5 years of relevant work experience as a Planner within a maintenance department of a production company.
- You have knowledge of and experience with maintenance software.
- You can communicate in a clear and connecting way to different stakeholders.
- You are punctual and have an eye for detail and safe working practices.
- Lifelong learning is very important to you (and to us)!
- You have a flexible attitude and enjoy taking on the challenge of carrying out projects within Limburg and the Kempen.