This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Maintenance Work Planner
- An interesting job with many contacts;
- A great start from a well-run company;
- Guidance and support in a professional environment;
- A competitive salary, company car, meal vouchers and hospitalisation insurance;
- Permanent contract, indefinite.
Questions or interest?
>> 014 33 75 67
>> WhatsApp: 0477 71 16 88
- As a Planner you are responsible for the planning and administrative support of the maintenance department of our customers.
- You ensure that the maintenance work proceeds smoothly by drawing up a proper planning of the maintenance tasks, the maintenance technicians to be deployed and the presence of materials.
- You also take care of the technical preparation and follow-up of the work and are responsible for the administration of orders, planning and work performance.
- You also ensure that the work instructions and technical documentation are up to date, and that sufficient spare parts are available.
- Finally, you provide our customer with a comprehensive report on the work carried out.
The company supports maintenance departments of production companies in various sectors all over Limburg and the Antwerp Kempen.
- You have a degree in Industrial Sciences, preferably in an electromechanical field.
- You can look back on at least 5 years of relevant work experience as a Planner within a maintenance department of a production company.
- You have knowledge of and experience with maintenance software.
- You can communicate in a clear and connecting way to different stakeholders.
- You are punctual and have an eye for detail and safe working practices.
- Lifelong learning is very important to you (and to us)!
- You have a flexible attitude and enjoy taking on the challenge of carrying out projects within Limburg and the Kempen.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.