This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Electrical engineering planner
- Permanent contract.
- Wage package supplemented by extra-legal benefits.
As a work planner, you follow up the projects from the inside.
- Drawing up quotations from A-Z and further follow-up
- Communication with customers
- Inside job shadowing to support the project leaders
- Purchasing from A-Z
- Ordering materials
In short, a wide and varied range of tasks where working independently and taking the initiative are important.
A dynamic and innovative SME that is growing rapidly in the electrical engineering sector. They specialise mainly in industrial electricity for power grids, cabinets, data grids, etc.
- You preferably have a bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent through experience.
- You are an organisational strongman and have good communication skills.
- You are result-oriented and analytically minded in order to circumvent and solve problems in a practical manner.
- You have knowledge of electrical engineering.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.