This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Planner - Draughtsman
You will join an SME with about 80 employees where you will undoubtedly be challenged. You will also have many career opportunities as the metalworking department is in its infancy and the aim is to grow as well as lead it.
You will be given the necessary responsibility and freedom to perform your job.
Moreover, in addition to your salary, you can also count on meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance,...
Furthermore, you will be employed in a 40-hour week entitling you to 12 ADV days on top of your statutory leave.
As a work planner - draughtsman, you will be responsible for the following range of tasks:
- Technical preparation and elaboration of mechanical constructions.
- Production monitoring and workshop organisation.
- Contribute to production work planning.
- Placing orders.
- Planning works in collaboration with head of project management.
- Support and manage employees in the workshop.
- Follow up and report on works carried out.
- Measurement and design of steel and inox structures in cooperation with clients and internal project managers.
- Ordering and tracking material stock.
- Safety and environmental tasks.
Our client has been active for years as a reliable partner for maintenance, metal & inox constructions, rigging works, assembly works, etc. They take care of preparation, production and execution, mainly in the chemical, waste processing and food industries. Due to growth and the opening of their new workshop where they can do their own cutting, bending, cutting and sawing work, they are looking for a work planner - draughtsman.
You can largely tick off the items below:
- You have a bachelor's degree in electromechanics or are equivalent through experience.
- You have a VCA VOL in your possession or are willing to obtain it.
- You preferably already have initial work experience within mechanical construction/metal machining.
- You are in possession of a driving licence B.
- You preferably have an overhead crane and forklift certificate.
- You speak very good Dutch and have a basic knowledge of French and English.
- You have experience within technical drafting, ideally Solidworks 3D and Autocad 2D.
- You have a very good technical understanding.
- You can work independently but can also motivate a team.
- You are a good communicator.
- It doesn't deter you from rolling up your own sleeves as well.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.