This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- The chance to be part of a growing organisation that values craftsmanship
- Internal training and advancement opportunities
- A salary package depending on your knowledge and/or experience
- The flexibility to schedule your working hours as required
- Putting orders into production
- Making nests for the lasers
- Nesting for insulation
- Internal/external contact for questions of existing orders/projects
- Liaise with production to discuss feasibility of orders
- Contact within the group about orders that were changed
- Notice differences and take up with relevant services
- Ordering of goods based on minimum stocks and production needs
- Preparation of order forms via ERP system
- Technical support from colleagues
- Entry of redos on demand from production
Our client has been guaranteeing top-quality aluminium machining for more than 25 years. This experience and know-how have allowed our client to become the reference in aluminium insect screens and sheet metal processing. In 2021, our customer joined forces with another major player. It will soon be celebrating 50 years of craftsmanship in producing door panels for aluminium and plastic joiners. At its plants in Oeselgem and Kinrooi, it produces some 10,000 front door panels a year. Together they form a group, a one-stop-shop for the joiner. Our customer continuously invests in improving its products and optimising the automated production process, as well as in fast and correct deliveries.
- You have a technical education or are equivalent through experience
- Adaptability, anticipation and commitment are your second nature
- You highly value collegiality
- You get energy from your work and are not shy to radiate this on a day-to-day basis
- You are flexible, stress-resistant and customer-oriented
- You are able to listen to the needs of your interlocutor
- -You are technically aware of the various products and production processes
- -You are detail-oriented and orderly
- Autocad, Inventor, Trutops - Boost and Enroute sound familiar to you
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.