This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- You make the drawings of the non-standard applications that will be used by the office and production.
- You work out the installation details, assembly plans and product questions.
- For these deviating products from the standard range, you will also follow up with the purchasing department.
- You draw up the product details (codes, dimensions, sawing sizes, etc.) and pass them on to order processing.
- You make assembly plans for the production and will follow this up at the assembly department, taking into account the delivery deadlines.
Together with an innovative player on the sun protection market, we are looking for some dynamic people with a fresh mentality. This fresh mentality is typical for their employees. They have a strong belief in giving people a lot of responsibility and thus letting you grow in your function or within the company. Besides their innovative products, they are also innovative in terms of HR. For instance, they frequently organise evaluation interviews, group activities, team building and staff parties. They have also set up a new bar for the staff to maintain human contact between colleagues.
- You have experience with Autocad 2D.
- You have a technical education or can provide relevant experience.
- You are someone who can communicate across different departments.
- You can keep an overview of your projects and also process them administratively.
- You are customer-oriented, detailed and precise.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this put you off and contact us to discuss things further via email@example.com or via 050/67.24.90.
At our client, responsibility, professionalism, innovation and people are key.
Within this environment, they like to invest in their people and the company infrastructure. As a result, they will also offer the right person a competitive salary package with numerous extra-legal benefits.
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.