This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
For the vacancy of Project Leader in Destelbergen, you will be performing the following tasks:
- You follow up the construction sites from A to Z
- You place orders with the subcontractors
- You make the planning for the site
- You check the sites for quality and correctness of the executed works
- You follow site meetings.
- You follow up on financial matters
- Finally, you take care of a complete AS-Built file
Is this job something or nothing for you?
Please contact us via email@example.com or call 09/218.07.51
Then we will look at the possibilities together.
For a job as Project leader in Destelbergen, you will be part of a family team.
You work closely with the calculator and work planner.
You get the chance to work on total projects.
You will be joining a growing company with great potential.
Moreover, you are in a structure where the manager is approachable.
If you are the right candidate, they will let you know quickly.
To be considered for the vacancy of Project Leader in Destelbergen, you should demonstrate the following capabilities:
- You have a technical degree or equivalent through experience
- You already have a few years of experience in a similar function
- You have a good knowledge of the Office package
- You have knowledge of Dutch and a basic knowledge of French
- You can work independently as well as in a team
- You are communicative and flexible
- You have strong organisational skills
For the job as Project leader in Destelbergen, you can expect the following package:
- Gross salary according to knowledge, experience and wishes
- Group insurance
- Commercial vehicle
- Immediate permanent employment
- You work in a 40-hour week, which means that on top of your 20 days of leave, you have 12 ADV days at your disposal
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.