This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- You will be working in a financially healthy company that is brimming with enthusiastic colleagues, where independence and personal growth are strongly encouraged.
- A nice salary package is the crowning glory. The nice colleagues come for free
- They like to invest in our people and offer various training opportunities
- Working in a growth company
- On the basis of customer requests, you work out various calculations, such as the number of working hours envisaged for the project to be realised, as well as whether the realisation is technically feasible in production
- With various programs such as Solidworks and SigmaNest, you work out the requested wishes of the customers towards production. In short, you convert customer specifications to production specifications.
- You maintain good customer contact so that you can clear up any ambiguities and keep the customer informed of the progress of his passed order.
- You keep the customer's file in the ERP system accurately. You do this by creating quality forms, articles and article groups. Outgoing orders to subcontractors are also handled by this system.
- You maintain good contact with the production department. If there are questions or remarks, you take the initiative yourself to look for solutions on the work floor. You work out proposals to optimise the production process, in consultation with the maintenance department.
Our client is a supplier of critical steel components and has its origins in the supply of bent half-shells to the hoisting industry. From there, they have grown to supply fully welded booms, chassis and turntables. With their growth, they have expanded their competences from offering cutting and bending to welding, machining, assembly and painting. They offer these competences to a wider range of industries. Their core business therefore became the production of advanced steel parts made of special steels and manufactured to the highest quality standards.
- Bachelor or Master Electromechanics, they are open to school leavers
- You are customer oriented
- You can work with a drawing program, preferably SolidWorks
- You have an eye for detail and are punctual
- You are proactive
- You have highly developed thinking skills
- You can think and act in an evolutionary way
- You are communicative
- You do continuous improvement
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is an advantage
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.