This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
For this position, our client offers a gross monthly salary depending on your knowledge and experience, supplemented by additional legal benefits.
They are looking for a WordPress Developer to strengthen the team and grow to team leader in the short term. They are looking for a driven, open-minded person who is able to communicate fluently with colleagues and customers. You will work closely with the sales and ICT team to follow up and optimise projects from start to finish, based on the latest trends and techniques.
For our client located in Uccle, we are looking for a Wordpress Developer.
Our client is a major player in the European market for implementing ICT solutions. They are a high-tech ICT, security and communication partner for SMEs. For this they work together with partners such as Microsoft, WinBooks and Xerox.
As a company, they attach great importance to team spirit and development. They therefore ensure that you can develop yourself and your technical skills further.
- Diploma in web development or relevant experience
- WordPress CMS (including plug-in development and online payment), Joomla CMS, PrestaShop CMS
- Building functional webshops on a small and large scale with Woocommerce
- Child theme development
- Linux server management, including shell scripts
- Control panels: Plesk
- Good knowledge of DNS, routes, updates, various APIs, backup and restore workflows
- WordPress Security
- SEO optimisation
- Database and server integration
- Testing and monitoring of website performance
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.