This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Our client offers you a job with independence, exciting and versatile responsibilities in a rapidly growing multinational company. You will join a people-oriented company where the employee, safety and a positive group atmosphere are key. You can count on thorough training and an attractive salary package.
As Supervisor Welding:
- Be responsible for the daily organisation of the welding works (work orders, permits, inspection rounds, etc.) and supervise the execution of the works.
- Solve technical problems, support staff in finding their cause and assist where necessary.
- Ensure smooth communication and cooperation with colleagues from other departments
- Watch over safety when carrying out work and the orderliness and cleanliness of the workplace
Our client is a Belgian, growing group with more than 70 branches spread over more than 20 countries worldwide. Internationally, the group has some 7,000 employees.
The site in the Aalst region specialises in the production of paper and cardboard for packaging purposes. You will be working in a very technical production environment and will be responsible for the 'Welding Works' department.
As a welding supervisor, you have at least a TSO degree in a mechanical field (or equivalent through experience)
A first experience within a managerial role within a technical function is an asset. In addition, you are communicatively strong and entrepreneurial. The following competences also characterise you:
- You are organisationally strong and enjoy taking responsibility.
- You have pronounced social skills and highly value 'respect for people', 'integrity' and 'a positive attitude'.
- You have a sound knowledge of MS Office
- You have a good knowledge of French in addition to Dutch.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.