This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Are you a recent graduate in a financial field? Or do you already have experience in a similar position?
In this role, you can count on a competitive remuneration package complemented by fringe benefits. You will be working in a growing dynamic environment at a company where a family feeling, respect for each other and quality always come first.
As Treasury Officer, you will be responsible for the following range of tasks:
- Daily monitoring of treasury transactions;
- Daily cash flow management, using treasury software and Excel;
- Assist in preparing supplier payments;
- Intercompany loans;
- Communication with banking partners and monitoring of fees and guarantees;
Our client is a private organisation active in the aviation sector. This company has a strong presence in several European countries but its roots are in Belgium.
For their Finance team, they are currently looking for a colleague to support the workload at Treasury.
As Treasury Officer, you are/have:
- Bachelor's degree in Economics/Finance/Business Administration or equivalent through experience;
- Experience in a similar position, or in a financial environment, is a big plus;
- Strong knowledge of Excel;
- Fluent in Dutch with a solid knowledge of English. Knowledge of French is a plus.
- Very precise and you have an eye for detail;
- You are a real team player and enjoy learning quickly and gladly;
- Flexible mindset;
- You are not afraid to take responsibility;
- Communicative and sociable.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this put you off and contact us to discuss things further via firstname.lastname@example.org or via +32 9 235 22 32.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.