This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- Our client invests heavily in its employees with a strong emphasis on training opportunities
- Our client offers a challenging job in a dynamic and professional working environment
- Personal contact with customers across Europe
- A competitive salary complemented by fringe benefits according to your knowledge and/or experience
- You have knowledge of cutting tools, tool holders, workpiece holders and other machine tool-specific industrial supplies
- You provide technical support to customers both online, via emails and/or in person
- You assist in inspecting the quality of incoming stock
Our client is the largest manufacturer of CNC metalworking machines. They produce a complete range of vertical and horizontal metalworking machines, CNC milling equipment and lathes. Today, the European headquarters is located in Zaventem, Brussels. This business unit has a multinational, multilingual team of more than 30 highly motivated employees. Every day, they take on the responsibility of providing service and support to more than 40 distributors selling their product range across Europe.
Technical training and/or extensive experience with CNC machines
- You have a passion for technology
- You can express yourself fluently in English
- Knowledge of Dutch and/or French are an asset
- You are willing to travel in Europe
- You are proactive, flexible and organised and can prioritise your own work
- You can make quick decisions and solve problems in a scientific and analytical way
- You maintain a sympathetic approach towards your colleagues and have the ability to integrate within a group environment
- A positive 'can-do' approach and willingness to help others is essential
- Experience in a fieldwork position is a plus
- Experience with telephone support is a plus
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.