This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Tool Manufacturing Engineer
As a Tool Manufacturing Specialist, you will be working in an exciting, challenging and varied job within a professional environment.
You can count on an attractive salary, supplemented with an extensive package of extra-legal benefits such as a CAO90 bonus, meal vouchers of €8, the possibility of bicycle leasing, group and hospitalisation insurance and itinerant insurance.
Furthermore, you get the opportunity for self-development, training and growth opportunities. Responsibility and room for initiative are encouraged. You will be surrounded by nice, open colleagues you can rely on.
Moreover, there is strong investment in new solutions and you will be part of a solid growth company with a clear vision for the future.
As a Tool Manufacturing Specialist in the tool shop, the following tasks will be part of your job description:
- You are the first point of contact for the employees, draftsmen and supervisor.
- Together with your colleagues, you take care of the follow-up, technical support and training of the toolmakers.
- From your technical strength and expertise, you are responsible for training and supervising toolmakers in certain areas or on certain machines.
- Together with the supervisor and the work planner, you determine the flow and occupation in order to achieve an optimal result. You follow up the planning and adjust it where necessary.
- You will help determine the maintenance plan and the implementation of new and/or modified moulds and will also maintain and optimise them.
- You carry and direct the corrective, preventive and predictive maintenance of our moulds and ensure that the necessary (spare) parts can be ordered to guarantee a quick intervention.
- You analyse problems and make improvement proposals in order to improve the efficiency of the tool production process (yield, failure, quality, maintenance costs).
- You follow up the order file of moulds that are produced externally. You manage the administration and are the technical contact for the supplier.
- You follow up on quality problems and direct actions to address them.
Our client is the Belgian market leader in switchgear, home automation, access control and lighting control. For their site in Sint-Niklaas, they are looking for a Tool Manufacturing Specialist to strengthen the tool manufacturing department. They have a total of 750 colleagues and put a lot of effort into the well-being of their employees.
As a Tool Manufacturing Specialist you will be able to tick off (most of) the following items:
- You have a (higher) technical education, preferably in mechanics or equivalent through experience.
- You have built up extensive expertise as a toolmaker. You have mastered the knowledge of plastic and metal (punching & bending) moulds and the processes for making these moulds.
- You have knowledge of 2D, 3D and CAM systems. Knowledge of Siemens Nx, Work NC and/or Vision Peps Wire is an added value.
- You are very result and solution oriented and you have a great passion for technology. You have experience with troubleshooting.
- You have a sense of safety, order and cleanliness.
- You attach great importance to quality and have good analytical skills.
- You have a sense of responsibility and like to take initiative.
- You have knowledge of measurement equipment and methods.
- You communicate fluently in Dutch and English.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.