This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Test Automation Engineer
What do you get in return for your unbridled efforts?
- A full-time contract
- You choose an informal setting with short lines of communication, and this within a unique and entrepreneurial corporate culture;
- An attractive salary boosted by many fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, and so on.
- A perfect work-life balance where working from home a few days a week is among your options.
- Competitive salary
- ±38 days of holidays
- Bonus plans
- Eco vouchers, sports and culture vouchers
- Group and hospitalisation insurance
- Private accident insurance
- Mobile phone + subscription
- and much more.
What are you waiting for?
Here's what you can expect:
As a member of the test automation team, you will contribute to the further roll-out and set-up of test automation within the organisation.
- You will support junior test automation engineers in testing the IT projects in different business teams.
- You will automate test scenarios and maintain already automated tests.
- You search, report and retest bugs found.
- You will work closely with fellow testers, analysts, developers and POs.
- You are committed to teamwork and efficiency. There is also a strong focus on quality, continuity, stability and safety.
- You respect the agreed procedures and manuals and provide additional documentation where necessary on your own initiative.
- You can work independently and plan your own schedule. You are able to see and take up new challenges/improvements yourself and you can analyse problems yourself. You can always rely on the experience and insights of other Xerius employees.
Our client is the platform for every entrepreneur or entrepreneur-to-be. They assist him/her from the first idea to his/her retirement.
To achieve this, internal and external applications are obviously very important as accompanying intruments.
The 60-strong IT team aims to keep the organisation stable and take it to the next level.
A Test Automation Engineer is of course indispensable in this process.
What do they expect from you?
- You have a minimum of 5 years' experience in test automation for web applications.
- You already have knowledge of Selenium, Postman and Cypress.
- You speak both Dutch and English.
- You are a team player.
- You take initiative and think problem-solving.
- You go the 'extra mile' with an extra 'smile';
- Bear Grylls- wise. Improvise, adapt and overcome
- Speed, quality and pro-activity are decisive in your role.
- You are a communicative person, able to engage in dialogue with our colleagues and speak clearly in the process.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.