This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Test Automation Engineer
Our client offers a salary package consisting of a gross monthly salary, depending on your knowledge and experience, complemented with extra legal benefits.
Have you been bitten by test automation? And do you like to make sprints in an agile team?
Then you are the person we are looking for to shape our client's digital ambitions. You will contribute to innovations that benefit millions of customers.
What will your future job entail :
As a test automation engineer, you will be working in an enthusiastic multidisciplinary team. Together, you will develop quality applications for a rapidly changing IT landscape - an exciting and versatile challenge!
- You watch over the product and code quality, from start to finish
- You help determine the feature test plan and test scope
- You focus maximally on automation of test cases
- You share your test results
- You identify and resolve defects
Our client is active in the financial sector. They put a lot of emphasis on gaining experience, learning new things, sharing objectives and results with colleagues... in short, mapping out your own path.
Who are you?
- You embrace the scrum values: commitment, focus, openness, respect and a healthy dose of guts.
- You are inquisitive and driven, and you know how to get things done.
- You thrive in a team and enjoy sharing your knowledge and insights.
- You make connections easily and you dare to question things.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or Informatics and have maximum three years of experience.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch or French, as well as English.
You are familiar with:
- The basics of object-oriented programming
- Domain driven design
- Software design patterns
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Standards in software testing such as ISTQB
You have experience or knowledge of one or more of the following tools and/or programming languages:
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.