This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- space for personal development in an inspiring environment
- a real gang
- a fair salary package
- an employer who will challenge you and look after you
- and so much more ...
As Buildings Team Leader, you will be responsible for :
- Coaching, supervising and managing one of the multidisciplinary teams within the Buildings business unit and the individual employees of this team
- Following up, managing and adjusting the planning of both the employees within this multidisciplinary team, and the projects in the team's portfolio
- Consulting with clients to check whether quality requirements and wishes have been met and to set expectations on planning and follow-up by mutual agreement
- Reporting periodically on the progress of these projects to management and the board of directors
- Supporting and evaluating the personal and professional development of employees within the team
- Following up and mentoring employees with the intention of increasing staff satisfaction
- Creating and maintaining our client's qualitative image
- Building and maintaining customer relationships with the aim of customer satisfaction
- Acting as a technical expert and, as part of this, participating in various forms of project and technical consultations both internally and externally
- Reporting periodically on new orders, progress of ongoing projects, preparation invoicing and post-calculation
You will join a versatile engineering and architectural firm that has been working with passion and precision for over 40 years.
Building a world in balance, people in development and organisations in motion. Shaping the future by looking at it from different perspectives - those of visitors, residents, entrepreneurs, policymakers, advocates, builders and designers.
From design and study to competition, coordination of works and management, on-site as consultants or in team as partners
At our client, the office consists of a mix of engineers, architects and so much more - all talents with different areas of expertise, interests and styles. Together, they combine their broad structural engineering knowledge with a hefty dose of inventiveness and passion for people-centred creation.
Companies, organisations and governments can turn to our client for the design, coordination and management of any construction project. You can engage our client as on-site consultants, or as a partner throughout your project.
- You enjoyed a higher technical education, MS(c) Construction or Architecture
- You already have a nice experience in the world of construction
- You are driven and dynamic, an inspiring personality with strong powers of persuasion and a results-oriented approach
- You are a team player but can also take on tasks independently, a bridge builder with a great sense of responsibility
- You have a perfect knowledge of the Dutch language, knowledge of French is a plus
- You possess strong people management skills