This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
The new colleague; tekla draughtsman can count on;
- permanent contract, fulltime
- a gross salary to be agreed
- meal vouchers
- group insurance
- a welcome to a great team with an open working atmosphere and clear communication
- office hours from 8 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
As a tekla draughtsman, you are eager to tackle the office work. Your working day looks like this;
- You start by making sketchup & 2D autocad drawings and detailing of industrial buildings, offices and shops.
- Based on these plans, you are responsible for making 3D models of the steel constructions.
- You make the translation from 2D to 3D on the basis of plans, sketches, notes and technical specifications.
- You create workhouse drawings in such a smart way that production pieces are easy to assemble.
- You work autonomously on projects from a to z in contact with the site manager and work planner.
- Price enquiries and orders provide some variety in the range of tasks.
Our client is a construction company that specialises in industrial new build and renovation projects. They often build garages, sheds, shop premises, etc. in steel for SMEs and medium-sized companies. in steel for SMEs and medium-sized companies, but they have also undertaken private projects, such as an industrial building with an integrated house.
For some projects, they are responsible for only the structural work and for others they are responsible for the complete finishing, up to painting.
They think with the client about how to optimise projects. Some of their clients do not have an architect and they are also responsible for the design.
Apart from the stability study, they do everything in-house.
They are known for their flexible service. And you can count on them for correct construction administration, construction and optimisation advice, cost price calculation and site coordination.
Due to strong growth in projects, they are looking for a colleague who can handle the whole TEKLA business.
The wanted tekla artist has the following background;
- a notion of stability
- hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Building Construction
- around 3 years of working experience with the Tekla programme
- insight into the operation of Autocad
- familiar with work that requires great precision