This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Technical Assistant R&D
- We provide comprehensive training and support.
- You can count on a clerical contract and an excellent salary with extra benefits such as meal vouchers, group and hospitalisation insurance, eco vouchers, ...
- Working in a brand new environment in Turnhout, equipped with 3,500 m² of space, 3 floors, an extensive R&D facility, in-house gym, company restaurant and a large terrace.
- Advancement opportunities.
Questions or interest?
>> 014 33 75 67
>> WhatsApp: 0477 71 16 88
- We start the morning with a discussion and division of labour
- You will start by preparing our extrusion line and our profiling line.
- You will ensure that the right mix is created for our extrusion line, and start running small-scale production.
- After your finished product comes out of here, you make sure it is delivered to the Laboratory for the necessary tests to be carried out on it.
- The profiling line is finished, and you are called in there to develop a new click system for floor & wall coverings.
- A part breaks on the profiling line, you quickly go to the shop to get the necessary materials to fix it.
The company is a global organisation focused on developing patent-protected technology aimed at the flooring industry.
One owns and represents 3,000 patents and technologies worldwide, developed both independently and with our partners. The patents are divided into 6 patent clusters: drop-lock technologies, surface finishing technologies, digital printing, place composition technologies, wall and ceiling technologies and process technologies. Mainly we focus on North America and China, but activities in Europe are also growing significantly.
- You demonstrate a sense of responsibility.
- You have a hands-on mentality.
- You like to take initiative.
- You have a technical degree in industrial sciences/electromechanics or chemistry.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.