This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Fascinating position in a dynamic, young and international company
Attractive salary package, supplemented with extra-legal benefits
- Performing preventive maintenance to the injection moulding machines and technical installations
- Contributing to the resolution of malfunctions of injection moulding machines and technical installations
- General minor maintenance work (e.g. on electrical installations)
- You supervise the injection moulding process and take care of first-line troubleshooting
- Support for the start-up and correct shut-down of injection moulding machines and peripheral equipment
- Supporting quality controls and notifying the person in charge in case of major deviations
- You take care of the necessary administration and reporting
Our client is a listed international player in plastics processing. There is a good atmosphere among the colleagues and there is a lot of experience and knowledge under one roof.
- You had a technical education, preferably in injection moulding or electromechanics
- You stand out for your problem-solving ability
- You think quality-oriented
- You pay great attention to hygiene, order and safety
- You are prepared to work in a 3-shift system
- Experience in injection moulding is an advantage but not a requirement
- Basic knowledge of English is a plus
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.