This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
As a Technical writer, you will be offered the following:
- Extensive on-the-job training
- A competitive salary in accordance with your professional experience and competence
- Long-term, full-time employment
- A dynamic, people-oriented work environment
- Flexible and convenient working hours
- 20 days leave + 12 ADV days
As a Technical Writer you are responsible for:
- writing, updating and managing spare parts manuals
- writing of our manuals for our different machines
- Working in Catia Composer
The company is located in the Bruges area and specialises in innovative packaging solutions worldwide. The company employs 180 enthusiastic employees and is looking for a Technical Writer to strengthen its 4-person documentation team.
As a Technical writer you preferably have:
- a technical bachelor
- spatial insight and interest in mechanical engineering
- Knowledge of Catia Composer, Teamcenter, Siemens NX, Excel are big pluses
- a good knowledge of Dutch and English (both oral and written)
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator are an asset
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.