This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
As technical writer you are responsible for:
- writing, updating and managing documentation for installers & end users
- providing quality documentation and document management
- publishing our documents in our software
- Supporting standardisation of documentation, tools and platforms
- reporting to the R&D manager
Together with an innovative player on the sun protection market, we are looking for some dynamic people with a fresh mentality. This fresh mentality is typical for their employees. They have a strong belief in giving people a lot of responsibility and thus letting you grow in your function or within the company. Besides their innovative products, they are also innovative in terms of HR. For instance, they frequently organise evaluation interviews, group activities, team building and staff parties. They have also set up a new bar for the staff to maintain human contact between colleagues.
As a Technical Writer, you preferably have the following profile:
- you have at least a bachelor's degree or equivalent through experience
- you have a fluent pen
- you have knowledge of technical documentation ( HTML, XML,...)
- you work in a structured way and are conscientious
- you can express yourself fluently in Dutch, English and French
- you are communicative
- 20 days of leave, plus 9 ADV days
- an innovative company in full growth
- a competitive salary package adapted to your experience
- training for professional development
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.