This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Technical Support Engineer - Software
You will be joining a strong company where stability is key. A company with little turnover and where you can make use of flexible hours. Your statutory leave is supplemented with 6 ADV days. Naturally, you will also receive an attractive remuneration for your work.
- You are responsible for equipping our customers with the latest versions of our calculation software packages.
- You install the software, train our customers so that they can work independently to produce price calculations and quotations.
- You keep them up-to-date by providing them with the very latest versions of the database and you process their wishes
and comments in order to meet our customer's needs even better.
- You also organise demonstrations and seminars to present new developments.
- You will report to the head of the technical department.
This company specialises in the manufacture of aluminium systems for joinery. They currently work with around 300 employees. They focus on the B2B market in Flanders and Wallonia. They are also represented in the rest of Europe.
- You have a higher technical degree or equivalent through experience in a technical position within the construction industry.
- A first experience in a similar function is definitely a plus.
- Knowledge of or interest in 2D and 3D packages is also a plus.
- You dare to stand in front of a group.
- You can work independently and are customer- and solution-oriented. You work
organised and structured.
- Thorough knowledge of Dutch and French. Knowledge of English and German is a strong plus.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.