This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Technical Support Engineer
For this position, our client offers:
- A gross monthly salary depending on your knowledge and experience, complemented by fringe benefits.
- Extensive in-house training by passionate people.
Your primary task will be to maintain and expand the existing dealer network in collaboration with colleagues in the export team. After a period of training and familiarisation, you will share the following responsibilities with them:
- You will act as the point of contact and confidant for all our export customers.
- You will sell our standard range, customise it according to customer needs, or help set up projects.
- Working with various departments within the company, you will prepare quotations, conduct negotiations and process orders.
- You are ready to answer questions from customers (B2B installation companies) and offer technical advice.
- You will provide training for our dealer network and make regular visits to customers.
- You research opportunities with existing dealers and scout for potential customers.
- You will contribute to the development of our international marketing strategy and tools.
- You have an eye for Internet marketing and connectivity opportunities.
- You will provide input for further product and service development to the R&D department and other relevant departments within the company.
Our client is a leader in electronic and electromechanical equipment for bell towers, historical bells and carillons. They operate in more than 60 countries and have built up valuable expertise over 60 years.
They integrate the most advanced technologies in electronics, mechatronics and network technology into their systems. Moreover, they also provide the necessary mechanical components and regularly take responsibility for complete projects, such as in shopping centres. Moreover, their controllers are increasingly used as signalling systems, for example in schools.
- Ideally, you will possess a master's degree in electrical (mechanical) engineering or an equivalent bachelor's degree through experience. A solid background in international sales is an added advantage.
- You have a passion for our specific field and are willing to travel occasionally, mainly within Europe.
- In addition to your technical knowledge, you have a pronounced commercial instinct. You are a good listener, able to identify needs, respond to them, negotiate and convince.
- You have broad language skills (Dutch, English, German) and are willing to learn more languages.
- You enjoy brainstorming with clients, providing technical guidance, working solution-oriented and building long-term relationships.
- You have integrity, reliability, initiative, independence, sociability and dedication.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.