This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
What can we offer you for the job of technical draughtsman in Deerlijk?
- You will be assisted by someone with years of experience in the field
- After a while you can take on more responsibility
- You can contribute to beautiful interiors
- Your holidays are free to choose, some days are fixed
- A company car is possible in the long term
- The gross salary depends on your knowledge, experience and wishes
For the position of technical draughtsman in Deerlijk, you may expect the following tasks:
- You draw out the interior projects technically by converting the designs into technical plans for production.
- You prepare the project technically
- You place the orders, such as panel materials, furniture fittings,...
- You think along in possibilities for the optimisation of the studio
- You are the contact person for the workshop and the installers
You will be joining a growing company that specialises in customised interiors.
The team of 25 has years of experience in the sector and there is little turnover in the company.
Moreover, there is no hierarchy in the company, only a family atmosphere.
The company opts for luxurious and high-quality finishes.
All projects are done in-house.
For the job as technical draughtsman in Ghent, you have the following capacities:
- You already have a first experience in a similar function or you have worked already in the wood sector
- You have a technical degree in wood/construction
- You can work independently
- You can work with drawing programmes. We work with TopSolid, if you do not know it yet, you are willing to learn it.
- You are hands-On