This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Technical Sales Engineer
You will be working in a pleasant, collegial atmosphere in a company that leaves room for initiative, entrepreneurship and personal development. An attractive salary and good extra-legal benefits in proportion to your knowledge and efforts.
As a Sales Engineer you are responsible for:
Building up the business among bodywork dealers and industry in Flanders and Wallonia.
This means :
- Maintaining existing customers and prospecting for new opportunities
- Drawing up and following up offers
- Provide technical support
- Perform demos at customers
- Participating in marketing campaigns
- You will work closely with the senior sales
Our client is a dynamic SME, distributor of wet and powder coating equipment.
They specialise in the provision of specific installations and corresponding customised automation for the aluminium, steel, wood and plastics industries.
Due to their strong growth and increasing demand for customised solutions, they are looking for a Technical Sales Engineer for the Belgian region.
To strengthen the team they are looking for:
- Ideally someone with a bachelor degree (chemistry, electromechanics)
- Outspoken extrovert and commercially driven
- Strong logical and analytical thinking skills
- Team player
- Perfectly bilingual NL, FR and good knowledge of English
- Technical affinity is a must.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.