This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- Immediate permanent contract with a major player in the market.
- A family environment with very short lines of communication.
- 32 leave days on an annual basis whereby they follow the construction leave.
If you are interested, this is a quick application process with 2 interviews with the managers themselves.
As a planner, you will follow the flow of the customer's request and order until the order leaves the plant.
- You will convert the customer's request into a production drawing if this is possible. This can be adjustments to existing plans or the drawing up of new plans.
- You will prepare and manage your file, the calculation will be done by experienced colleagues.
- You take care of the correct documentation, also the purely technical documentation is provided by your colleagues.
- You draw up the delivery notes and check the planning of the deliveries.
- You follow up the order through the entire production flow and ensure that the planning is on point.
Together with a supplier for applications in road construction, we are looking for someone who can monitor the technical flow within production.
This production site consists of three halls and 150 employees. Last year, the entire team achieved a turnover of 30 million euros. They are proud to carry their ISO9001 certificate and extend it to their entire policy.
The company was founded around 1950 and is still managed by the family today.
They guarantee commitment, loyalty and respect and see this reflected in their employees.
This is both in the site around Ostend and in their site in Wallonia. To expand this team, they are looking for someone to follow up the planning with.
For our planner, we see someone with the following qualities:
- A technical insight with knowledge of Autocad. If knowledge of Tekla is present, this is a big plus.
- Someone with a technical bachelor's degree or similar through experience.
- Someone with a strong sense of planning, who likes to keep an overview from a helicopter view.
- A smooth talker, you will communicate with customers and colleagues. This with people at the desk and in the site. Because of this, a good knowledge of Dutch and French is recommended.
- You are not afraid to put on your shoes, fluorescent jacket and safety helmet and go exploring the production.
- Knowledge of ERP software is a big plus; if you are interested in learning more, they will be happy to teach you.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't be put off by this and contact us to discuss further via firstname.lastname@example.org or via 09 241 87 96.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.