This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Technical ERP Consultant
At our client, you will be joining a great team where communication, motivation and atmosphere are very important. They also attach great importance to professional and personal development. Your own input and ideas will always be received with great appreciation.
In addition to an attractive salary with extra-legal benefits, you will be given state-of-the-art tools to do your job at 100%.
As ERP Consultant you will be able to focus on the following tasks;
- Listening to the needs of your customers.
- Elaboration of technical designs and prototypes.
- Developing, testing and determining the design of a solution.
- Roll out the solution to your customers.
- Provide support to your customers.
Our client is a specialist in the deployment of Microsoft Dynamics solutions for production environments.
Thanks to their years of experience and approach, they can perfectly identify the needs of their customers. This allows them to work on providing a complete ERP solution for their customers. They start from standard software and where necessary they develop custom-made solutions so that they can offer all their customers a quality ERP package.
In order to perform these tasks in a qualitative manner, you need the following baggage;
- Communication is very important to you.
- A critical mind (only the best is good enough).
- Knowledge and/or experience of programming.
- You know SQL Server.
- You are driven and have responsibility.
- Curiosity is in your nature.
If you do not see yourself fitting the above description but are interested in the position, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will then consult together to see what is possible for this or any other vacancy. How can we do this? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0497 79 27 39.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.