This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
A competitive monthly salary, negotiable based on your knowledge, experience and wishes.
A salary supplemented with fringe benefits.
Working Monday to Friday in a 40-hour work week.
On top of your annual leave, you are entitled to 12 extra holidays thanks to your 40-hour working week.
You will join a company with a flat structure.
They also have their own production and machinery.
For the vacancy of technical draughtsman, you will perform the following tasks:
- Making up execution plans and drawings;
- Modelling in Tekla;
- Complete your projects from A to Z and report to the manager;
- Act as a link between work pre-planning, purchasing, project management, production and assembly;
- Communication with the project leaders and supervisors.
Everything goes automatically through to production for execution, checks,...
Is this not what you are looking for?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you further.
Our client is a family business active in industrial construction. A selection of their projects: workshops, garages, shops, offices, etc.
They have their own workshop for metal and concrete constructions.
Their team consists of 60 employees, 60% of them having been in service for more than 10 years. In other words, a very stable company.
For the vacancy of Technical Draughtsman we are looking for someone with the following abilities;
- A Civil Engineering education or equivalent through experience;
- Strong interest in industrial construction (steel and concrete);
- Experience as a draughtsman in the construction sector, ideally industrial construction;
- Someone with a technical insight;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and knowledge of or interest in learning Tekla.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.