This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
The following is offered for the vacancy of technical draughtsman in Geraardsbergen:
- In exchange for your expertise, creativity and dynamism, you can count on an on-the-job training programme and the chance to develop further.
- You will be joining a team of colleagues who value openness, professionalism and entrepreneurship within a strong family growth company, driven by craftsmanship, quality and innovation.
- You can count on a full-time permanent contract of indefinite duration with a salary in line with the market, supplemented by a package of fringe benefits.
The tasks for the vacancy of technical draughtsman in Geraardsbergen consist of:
- The technical preparation of the applications, screening in terms of risk classes of buildings, regulations,...
- Using Revit and AutoCad, you will create drawings for sprinkler projects, in all project phases.
- Using the software HASS (Hydraulic Analyzer of Sprinkler Systems) you make hydraulic calculations.
- With the necessary care and an eye for detail, you compile the As-built file.
- You work closely with the project leaders to whom you also report.
Is this vacancy not quite your cup of tea, but are you looking for a permanent job in the building technology sector? Mail us at email@example.com or call us on 0473 81 80 32 and we will find the right company for you.
For the vacancy of technical draughtsman in Geraardsbergen, you will be working for a company that has been an experienced specialist in fire protection for more than 25 years, in terms of the design, prefabrication, installation and maintenance of highly reliable sprinkler and foam extinguishing systems. Since 2011, they are also specialists in fire detection, gas detection and gas extinguishing.
For a company in the Geraardsbergen region, we are looking for a technical draughtsman. For this vacancy, you meet the following requirements:
- Preferably you have a technical education of Bachelor of Architecture/Electromechanics or Master of Industrial Sciences and/or equivalent through relevant work experience.
- If you are familiar with the operation of sprinkler systems and are familiar with standards and regulations such as CEA, NFPA, FM, VAS, VDS, this is an advantage.
- AutoCad and Revit have no secrets for you.
- Knowledge of HASS (or alternative programme for hydraulic calculations) is an asset.
- You have a good command of the Dutch language and knowledge of English.
- You are creative and solution-oriented.
- You know how to combine working quickly and accurately.
- You can work independently, but are also a team player.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.