This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Technical Designer Electricity
- A full-time contract of indefinite duration
- 20 statutory holidays and 12 ADV days
- Tailored salary package with fringe benefits such as net expense allowance, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance and bicycle leasing opportunity
- Opportunities to progress to Project Manager
- Petership of an experienced colleague
- A great working atmosphere with friendly colleagues
- Work from home after run-in period
- A warm HR policy with attention to each individual
- Internal and external training
- You autonomously design and draw electrical and mechanical schematics of medium- and high-voltage installations in AutoCad
- You will work closely and communicate fluently with the project managers and discuss with them any stumbling blocks/adjustments
- You help monitor the Synergrid standards of the installations to be signed for the preparation of a complete technical file
- Training of Synergrid to be provided
- You cooperate proactively in the timely completion of technical files and monitor your own planning
- You will work on comments from customers, grid operators and other stakeholders on the technical files and make the necessary adjustments in consultation with the project managers
- You have a vision of how drawing work can be better organised and optimised in the long term
Our client has been an expert in medium and high voltage installations since 1980. For their customers, they provide turnkey solutions for temporary and permanent power solutions.
Products are built and modified in its own workshops. These products include medium-voltage installations, low-voltage boards, yard cabins, capacitor batteries, counter assemblies, electrogear groups and transformers. Because the company is not tied to brand or supplier products, they can work with their customers to find the best solution for the situation. Two out of three of the new projects end up with our customer through word-of-mouth advertising from other satisfied customers. Safety and expertise are hugely important to the customer. That is why they offer customised training courses on a regular basis.
- You obtained a bachelor's degree in a technical field, preferably electromechanics or electricity or you are equivalent through experience
- You have experience in technical drawing. Knowledge of AutoCad - Revit - BIM is a plus
- You are a team player with a positive attitude and a sense of initiative
- You work accurately, results-oriented and structured
- Quality and customer satisfaction are your top priorities
- You write a fair bit of French as well as Dutch
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.