This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Technical and commercial advisor
Permanent contract of unlimited duration.
Pay for experience.
Wide range of extra-legal benefits.
40h/week (20 leave days + 12 ADV days).
Company car + fuel card.
Mobile phone + laptop.
Questions or interest?
>> 014 33 75 67
>> WhatsApp: 0477 71 16 88
For the commercial department, we are looking for an experienced technical commercial advisor to join our team.
can reinforce. In this position, you will sometimes work on location, but mainly at the head office in Herentals.
- You are the commercial and technical point of contact for our customers. You give them the necessary explanation and assistance. In this way, you develop a good long-term customer relationship.
- You apply an agreed action plan to achieve the desired sales targets.
- You prepare offers in discussion with the customer (by asking the right questions about the current situation, the problem and by giving advice).
- You prepare offers with further internal analysis (technical feasibility, concept determination, selection of components, etc.).
- You prepare offers with technical control and analysis of specifications.
- You draw up quotations in collaboration with our research department if there is insufficient data.
- You prepare quotations with price calculation and offer.
- You discuss your offers with the customer and adjust them if necessary.
- You transfer the project internally and organise a kick-off meeting with the customer. For this, you work closely with the project leader.
- You monitor the quality of the end result and attend the final delivery with the project leader.
- You provide an introduction to a maintenance contract
- You manage the administration in the ERP programme.
- You actively participate in sales meetings and report to the commercial manager.
The company specialises in industrial refrigeration, HVAC for industry, EX installations and customised chillers.
- A Master or Bachelor degree (in Air Conditioning/Electromechanics), or equivalent through experience.
- At least 5 years of working experience as technical commercial advisor for refrigeration & HVAC projects
- Knowledge of English is an asset.