This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Technical Commercial Assistant
You will be working in a young, but very driven organisation with an open working atmosphere. As a technical sales representative, you will be working very closely with your colleagues in the internal sales team. In addition to a competitive salary with extra-legal benefits, you will be given the opportunity to grow in your field with internal training, among other things. To create a positive group atmosphere, fun trips are organised. For example, they once went to eat tapas in Seville.
For the vacancy as Technical Commercial Employee in Aarschot, your function will be as follows:
- You are the commercial key figure and the contact point for customers (integrators, installers, engineering firms, ...)
- You are responsible for drawing up offers
- You will give technical advice on high-tech measuring systems and control valves
- You will place orders
- You are responsible for following up on delivery dates
- Following up orders with suppliers
Our customer's company was founded in 2009 to respond to current energy issues. Like many others, our customer saw that it was urgent to act on energy consumption. The company has grown into a dynamic enterprise with its own new building office. There is a spacious warehouse with its own stock, a demo area and an office with comfortable facilities (including a gym).
Our client specialises in providing solutions for energy metering systems, sensors and control devices. They offer various meters for electricity, heat, cooling, water and gas. In addition, they provide various solutions for automatically reading and monitoring the meter data.
To strengthen the team, we are now looking, together with our client, for a Technical Commercial Assistant.
As a Technical Commercial Assistant, you preferably meet the following profile:
- Bachelor Mechanics/Electronics or equivalent through experience
- Experience in HVAC is a strong asset
- Sufficient assertiveness to ask questions when needed
- Driven and passionate technical employee
- Good knowledge of Dutch
- Good knowledge of French is an advantage
Do you not recognise yourself in one of the above descriptions, but you are very interested in the position? Then don't hesitate to contact me and together we can look at the possibilities. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 016 49 83 82 or 0473 30 69 33.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.