This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
In addition to your gross salary (based on your experience and capabilities), you can also count on the following fringe benefits:
- Meal vouchers of EUR 7;
- Hospitalisation insurance;
- Use of a pool car if you do work-related travel;
- Work from home if required (after familiarisation period).
Within the company, they operate a collective leave of two weeks (consecutive) in mid-August. You are also entitled to 20 annual leave days due to a standard hourly schedule of 38 working hours per week.
As technical-commercial calculator, one fourth of your tasks will be focused on sales and three quarters on technical support for production. For the concrete interpretation of the remaining part, the strengths/interests of the person in question will be considered. Below is an outline of the task package:
- Actively seek new customers in the market (prospecting with an estimated supply of 40% new customers over time);
- Take initiatives to increase brand awareness of the company (e.g. update website,...);
- Provide technical advice to customers and prospects;
- Conduct negotiations with customers regarding sales or purchases;
- Perform costing calculations to quickly move towards customers;
- Option to expand duties towards purchasing, production optimisation, CAM programming,...
This family business has been in existence for more than 40 years and for several years has been part of a group that is a market leader in charging infrastructure for electric buses and trucks for which it develops and produces the modules and housings. Development, production and assembly take place within the group, which optimises information exchange and knowledge sharing. They also offer expertise in cooling, hydraulics and frame and covering design.
Above all, there is a no-nonsense culture and everyone works as a team and takes responsibility.
For this position, we are looking for the following aspects with our client:
- Experience in a technical-commercial function;
- Technical background through education or experience, an extra plus if within the metal sector and more specifically with sheet metal;
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch and good basic English;
- Willingness to take on various tasks to support the full team;
- Working autonomously appeals to you;
- Interested in sheet metal manufacturing and want to get a feel for this niche.
If the position and the company really appeal to you but you cannot tick all the boxes, we would be happy to discuss this with you. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Would you apply for your dream job?
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.