This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Technical C# Lead
Of course, you get something in return;
- a healthy work life balance
- sliding hours
- the opportunity for own development
- support in obtaining certificates
- a quiet and spacious environment so that focus is not a problem
- 32 well-deserved days of holiday
- Entry in working materials
- a company car that allows you to explore Belgium in these times from the coast to the Ardennes
- group insurance
- a GSM subscription
- of course, a nice hardware budget
- an attractive number of well-earned euros in your account at the end of the month
What will be your challenges?
- making technical choices with the CTO
- together with the analysts and UI designers, translate the needs of your customers into marketable estimates and clear briefings
- stimulating and motivating your colleagues with constructive and targeted feedback
- regularly reviewing the performance figures
- adjusting the applications where necessary
- turning briefings into maintainable and testable code with the product team
- searching for relevant libraries for your application(s)
- adjusting the architecture of your application(s) on the basis of incoming information, knowledge and requirements
Our client designs smart software solutions that boost their users. They try to innovate with co-creation, empathy and technology. Building a bridge between user, business and the technical side of the tasks is what they stand for. Their core competences are UX Analysis, Smart Government, Process Automation & Data Management. For this, they select the most efficient tools and methodologies for each project. A pinch of 'Agile' is never far away!
We can already see you thinking, 'what baggage do I need for this job?'. Here is an overview;
- you have a razor-sharp insight into software architecture
- being able to clearly communicate your own visions and ideas
- Consulting with customers, colleagues, analysts, . . . is no problem
- a hands-on mentality with the desire to roll up your sleeves now and then
- a more than keen interest in the general IT story that keeps you up to date with new trends
- You are no stranger to things like data management, smart government and/or process automation
If you do not see yourself fitting the above description but are interested in the position, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will then consult together to see what is possible for this or any other vacancy. How can we do this? Contact us at email@example.com or on 0497 79 27 39.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.