This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Technical business leader
- Contributing to innovation and sustainability.
- You can get in under paid employment or self-employment.
- Conditions to be discussed together with the board.
- You really get the chance to grow within this green success story.
Questions or interest?
>> 014 33 75 67
>> WhatsApp: 0477 71 16 88
As a business leader, you will work with us to build the start-up from phase 1 to phase 2: from our first B prototype (proof of concept) to homologated vehicles ready for commercialisation (C prototype).
The outlines and detailed business plans are laid out and supported by extensive market research, but innovation requires execution. You make the future of green transport viable through innovation. Not a magic formula, but an executable path to systematically identify new growth opportunities for the company in ever-changing circumstances.
Through mentorship, training, execution plans and the right connections, the board will empower you to build entrepreneurial DNA in our yet-to-be-developed organisation. You will further assemble the team yourself. You will start with 2 R&D engineers.
Together with your team, you turn ideas into innovative concepts. You move from idea to execution and put innovation in the hands of our customers.
As we launch into the market, we set in motion rapid growth tailored to our market. No laundry list of 'hacks' or endless experiments, but a practical roadmap of tasks linked to measurable results.
We are looking for a visionary leader for e-TROVA to lead a start-up in green freight transport.
e-TROVA accelerates the transition to electrification of medium- and heavy-duty commercial vehicles. e-TROVA equips trucks with a gross vehicle weight of more than 16 tonnes with a fully electric (D2E) powertrain for urban and regional distribution (up to 300 km/day) within 48 hours. e-TROVA contributes to clean road transport and to the achievement of European emission standards, as well as to technological (energy transition) know-how and to a circular automotive ecosystem.
- You have a master's degree within industrial sciences.
- For this position, you will have at least 5 years of work experience.
- You consciously choose to join a start-up story.
- You have knowledge of high voltage, preferably within the automotive industry.
- You are a technical people manager.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.