This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
As a technical employee you are responsible for:
- Providing technical advice to customers on various products and solutions.
- Drawing up the catalogue regarding content, price & technical details.
- Monitoring stock levels and reducing them where possible.
- supporting the purchasing process.
- negotiating with interesting partners and suppliers.
- Supporting the production manager in planning the assembly.
You will be working in a large family group with more than 1500 employees divided over different departments. Each department has its own speciality and individuality. In addition, they are also active internationally. For the department specialised in qualitative and innovative solutions for the treatment of skin & industrial water, we are looking for an all-round technical employee.
As a technical employee, you preferably meet the following profile:
- you have a technical background (bachelor) or equivalent through experience
- you are a good communicator and have strong organisational skills
- you are team-oriented
- you have a good knowledge of Dutch and French
- you have a hands on mentality
- A full-time position with a schedule from Monday to Thursday from 8 am to 4.30 pm and on Friday from 8 am to 2.30 pm.
- easy access to the E17/Moscow exit.
- A market-conforming salary negotiable depending on your experience.
- A dynamic working environment where sufficient challenge & variety is offered.
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.