This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Technical Administrative Assistant
Are you looking for a varied technical and administrative position? Then you might be the technical administrative assistant we are looking for for our client in the North of Antwerp.
What can you expect?
- permanent contract
- pay according to knowledge, experience and qualification.
- Extras: meal vouchers, eco vouchers, possibility of bike lease
- flexible working hours
- You will join a growing international company with open communication.
- internal and external training
As a technical administrative assistant, you will have the following duties:
- You are part of the warehouse and construction team where you are the link between these two and the rest of the company.
- You will be responsible for purchasing, rental of grab stock, protective equipment, electrical equipment...
- When colleagues need specific equipment, they come to you. You also follow this up further.
- You will be responsible for managing technical inspections for lifting and hoisting equipment and for handling the appropriate administration.
- For projects on site, you will arrange facilities such as containers, printer...
- In addition, you will be back-up for loading/unloading trucks.
This company is active in the design, construction and installation of process installations and material handling solutions in the chemical and food industries worldwide. Their projects can have a lead time of 1 to 2 years and can be up to EUR 20 million. Furthermore, this company is part of a large international group. Yet within the company there is a friendly atmosphere where you know your colleagues and there is room for your personal development.
For the position of technical administrative assistant, we are looking for someone with the following profile:
- You have relevant experience as a technical clerk such as organising construction sites.
- Knowledge of tools, assembly materials, safety equipment,...
- You are structured, service-oriented and administratively strong.
- Knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel)
- You can already drive a forklift or are willing to obtain one.
- You consider safety and quality a priority.
Would you like more information or are you curious about other positions?
Feel free to drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +32 472 02 85 07
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.