This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- An attractive salary package, supplemented with extra-legal benefits such as a car, fuel card, telephone, laptop, mobile phone, ...
- The unique opportunity to immerse yourself technically in the wonderful world of building technology
- Training on the field with a mass of technical knowledge in house
- Opportunities for advancement according to capacities and personal growth
- A challenging, interesting job in a family atmosphere
- You manage a team of Project Engineers
- You hold meetings with builders and customers
- You give feasible tailor-made advice to builders and clients
- You calculate, calculate and realise HVAC projects within budget, time limits and quality quality requirements
- You strictly follow the agreements and guidelines of the client
- You constantly follow the latest technologies and equipment that can be used
- You keep up to date with the latest legal standards
Our client offers an advisory service in the field of energy technical installations (heating, ventilation, air-conditioning electricity, plumbing, fire safety, lifts etc.) and processing.
Measurements and dynamic simulations form the basis.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in electromechanics, preferably in air-conditioning or energy technology.
- You already have experience in a managerial role as Project Manager - Teamleader
- You have thorough knowledge of HVAC and residential electricity
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch and/or French
- You are willing to invest in your training and in your growth
- You do not have a 9 to 5 mentality
- You respect deadlines and ensure that projects are completed in time
- You work closely with your fellow project engineers
- You report to the business manager
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.