This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
TEAM LEAD TECHNICIANS
You will join an international company that operates globally in the energy sector and can offer challenging projects.
A full-time position with an attractive salary package tailored to your experience and knowledge.
What are your responsibilities as Teamlead Technicians:
- Coordinating a team of Service Technicians;
- Commissioning, troubleshooting and maintenance of wind turbines at their Service Point in Ghent;
- Secure the availability of wind farms in the respective area;
- Repair, maintenance and inspection of turbines;
- Analysis of defects on WTG where necessary in communication with Local Operations Manager;
- Coordination of a team of technicians to ensure the completion of their allocated service tasks within the specified timeframes and to the required standards;
- Responsibility for material, vehicles, staff, performance and health and safety on site;
- Fill in reports and check lists to keep Operations Manager informed of site activities and make sure documentation is completed correctly and returned to the Technical Back Office promptly;
- 1st line planning activities in close cooperation with the service coordinator;
- On-job training of new Service Technicians;
- Condition and level of local stock;
- Control of subcontractors at site;
- Within your function as Teamlead Technician you will be the main contact for the Service Technicians. You will report to the Local Operations Manager of your region.
Our client operating in the manufacturing of wind energy installations in the on-shore segment is looking for a Teamlead Technicians.
With more than 37 GW of installed capacity worldwide, their turbines supply renewable energy to more than 80% of the global energy market and are one of the largest companies in the wind industry.
They have multiple offices worldwide and also production facilities in and outside Europe.
An international and multicultural collaboration is key.
The company has 8,500 employees globally.
We are looking for someone with the following requirements for the position as Teamlead Technician;
- You hold a bachelor or master degree in Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering;
- You have work experience within the Wind Turbine sector or related industries;
- You have experience in coordinating a team;
- You are familiar with the job as Service Technician;
- French & English language skills are required;
- Health and Safety awareness;
- Systematic problem-solving behaviour;
- You are communicative, result-oriented and have planning & organisation skills;
- You have a customer focus;
- You are able to use MS Office, SAP specific software tools and in house database and workload management systems.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.